Ninja Training and Martial Gymnastics
Imagine a mixture of tumbling from artistic gymnastics, the apparatus of rhythmic gymnastics and the style of a martial arts. This is Martial Gymnastics! In Canada, Martial Gymnastics is enjoyed by both girls and boys, though it is referred to as Men's RG in other parts of the world. While many of the fundamental skills are the same between traditional RG and Martial Gym, FVRG programs will have a focus on a higher energy class, and a different style than other programs (less graceful and more ninja focused!). We are pleased to offer classes in Martial Gymnastics for ages 4-8 years old, as a physical literacy program aimed at developing movement skills to prepare young athletes for a variety of other sport challenges. For more information about Martial Gym, click here.
- 2018/2019 Season: Sept 11 - June 30
- Winter session 1: Jan 12th, 19th, 26th, Feb 2nd, 9th
- Winter session 2: Feb 16th, 23rd, Mar 2nd, 9th, 16th
- Spring session 1: Apr 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, May 4th
- Spring session 2: May 18th, 25th, Jun 1st, 8th, 15th
Take 5 Registration is now open!
Seasonal Registration available by request, call 604-392-2555