Competitive Team Updates
- Link to General Calendar (days off for holidays, etc.)
- Comp Team Parents Info Meeting: Wed, Sept 25 at 7:15pm OR Thurs, Sept 26 at 5:45pm
- Comp Team Meet, Greet and Swap: Sat, Sept 21 from 4:00-6:00pm
- Flexibility and RG Safety Info Session: Fri, Oct 18 from 7:00-7:45pm
- Practice Competition: Level 2 and higher (some returning Level 1) Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Practice Competition: Level 1 and new gymnasts (optional for all others), Sunday, April 26, 2020
Meet, Greet and Swap Info
All families are invited to our first ever Meet, Greet and Swap on Saturday, Sept 21 at 4:00pm! We will have some tables set up so you can sell any of your training or competition gear to others. You can set prices as you feel appropriate. We suggest each family brings a snack to share. Siblings are welcome! The gym will be open for playing and fun.
If you are unable to attend, but would like FVRG to sell your gear, we will do so for 15% of the sale price. Please contact Kate if yo're interested in this option at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bun Pics and Video
Competition Make Up Info
Make up is not necessary or expected. Excessive/unnatural make up is not desirable for RG. If a gymnast chooses to wear make up, please follow these guidelines?
- light or no foundation
- light smokey eye or just eye liner
- wing eyeliner to make eyes look awake
- light coloured lipstick