FVRG is passionate about coach education and is pleased to offer a variety of workshops to develop and maintain the skills of coaches and facilitators in a variety of sports.
Workshops are available upon request, please contact us for workshop descriptions, pricing and availability.
- Introduction to Apparatus Technique
- Advanced Apparatus Technique
- Flexibility Development Basics
- Choreography and Style: Showing their Best
- Introduction to Flexibility Development for Gymnasts and Dancers
- Advanced Flexibility Development for Gymnasts and Dancers (Available in 2017)
- Strength Training for Gymnasts and Dancers (Available in 2017)
- Physical Literacy: A Strong Base of Confidence and Movement
- Using Gymnastics to Develop Physical Literacy
- Long Term Athlete Development - Building Champions and Creating Healthy Adults
- Fueling Young Athletes
- Gymnastics for Movement and Muscles (Available in 2017)
- The Problem Solvers: Coach Evaluators Using Their Superhero Powers for Good
FVRG has the capacity to offer the Coaching Association of Canada's National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) multi-sport and gymnastics related courses and workshops on a by request basis. Should you have questions regarding hosting a NCCP course at your facility or have a group of interested individuals please contact us for further details.
- Gymnastics Foundations (Rhythmic or Artistic)
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Make Ethical Decisions
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Nutrition
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Planning a Practice
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Teaching and Learning
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Basic Mental Skills
- Competition-Introduction Multisport Module: Design a Basic Sport Program
- Coach Developer: Core Training for Learning Facilitators
- Coach Developer: Core Training for Coach Evaluators
- Coach Developer: Core Training for Master Coach Developers
- Coach Developer: Content-Training for GF CEs for Artistic/Rhythmic
Further, we have the capacity to offer a wide range of other NCCP programming, by engaging facilitators from other sports and communities.